Amateur Radio License Exams for all levels of Amateur Radio License Classes are being hosted by the Greater Cincinnati Amateur Radio Association (GCARA) with help from the Hamilton County Amateur Radio Public Service Corps (ARPSC).
Hamilton County Communications Center
2377 Civic Center Dr
Cincinnati, OH 45231
Second Wednesday January, April, July, October / 6:00 PM – Whenever everyone leaves
FREE (No charge will be collected)
- Applicants must furnish the original and one photocopy of their current license (if any), original of any certificates of successful completion of examination (CSCE) they may hold, positive (photo) identification, and license ID number (FRN) or social security (SSN) number. If you are applying for your first license, please go to https://apps.fcc.gov/cores/userLogin.do and obtain a FRN. This web site is self-explanatory and the FRN registration is free.
- Directions can be gotten below the map via google maps.
- Talk-In will be on the 145.27- (PL 123.0) repeater
- The exam session is now being run using the Laurel VEC System (https://www.laurelvec.com/)
- Questions: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 513-452-6480.